Why Shop Organic?
Organic is an 'agroecological' farming system that offers many benefits. Here's just a few:
- Certified organic products have no prohibited pesticides or synthetic fertilisers.
- Some studies suggest that having a diet rich in organic foods is healthier. 
- There's no hormones, antibiotics and GMOs.
- Many consumers believe that organic foods have a finer quality than non-organic foods.
- Organic processes help preserve crop varieties, resulting in higher soil quality that's safer for the environment.
- Organic farming doesn't strip wildlife from their natural habitat.
Here's what the Certified USDA Organic seal means for you:
• Reduced exposure to synthetic pesticides
• No usage of GMOs (Genetically Modified Organisms)
• No usage of hormones and antibiotics
• Enhanced soil quality
• Healthier working environments for farmers, workers and neighbours
Now you know everything there is to know about organic products, why not take a look at our range today?